The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

It's a good job that you took Nell with you then - for support!

I'll join you for a cheeky one - although I fancy a glass of red tonight..........
images
and if you look - I think my hand on this picture is a bit ' blokey'

I'm ok - know that this week is going to be a bit on the busy side.... I'm up early for a meeting in Staines tomorrow - then the youth cup semi final on Wednesday night - then out to Aalburg early Thursday morning - and straight back after the match..........
What about you??
Where are you going to put Shadow's ashes? Or have you not decided?

BrowneBlueBird said:
I'm ok - know that this week is going to be a bit on the busy side.... I'm up early for a meeting in Staines tomorrow - then the youth cup semi final on Wednesday night - then out to Aalburg early Thursday morning - and straight back after the match..........
What about you??
Where are you going to put Shadow's ashes? Or have you not decided?

Thought my week was going to be busy! Amongst other things I'm going to the Youth game on Wednesday and will be watching the Aalborg game on tv. Would like to go to away games but I hate going to strange grounds on my own!!!

His ashes will be buried in my Mum's garden along with Glen, Brett, Shelley, Storm and Bryn, my other dogs.

Well cheers to Shadow! *clink clink* Hope Nell realises what a task she has taken on by being the new Head of Security of this establishment! I'm sure she will do you proud!

BrowneBlueBird said:
Well cheers to Shadow! *clink clink* Hope Nell realises what a task she has taken on by being the new Head of Security of this establishment! I'm sure she will do you proud!

Cheers hon! She'll soon get the hang of it. She's also got a Deputy - Bornblueegg's 'H'!!!

Will you be able to make it to the cabaret night? Would be nice to meet you again :-) Did the DVD work ok?

tueartsboots said:
Yes, cheers to Shadow ! Trust you ok Sue.

Am ok now thanks TB, was just a shock. Need City Youth to win on Wed and the big boys to win on Thursday and I'll be fine! Looking forward to going to another Youth Cup Final, last year's was fantastic with an amazing atmosphere!!!

How's you and Mrs TB?

DVD worked a treat! Sooo pleased to be going back to Denmark - although I understand that there isn't as much to do in Aalburg as there is in Copenhagen - still really looking forward to Thursday!
Still don't think gonna be able to do the cabaret night :-(
I did see the pictures of H - such a beautiful dog! Is it true what they say about dog's looking like the owners....... ;-0
Gonna have to bid you a fond farewell very shortly - as I'm up again in a few hours - Staines is such a great place to visit on a Tuesday - it really is .......................

Evening sue got your message how are you feeling now
I have just got in from Liverpool and it was dusty down there tonight so nice B/C please

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Yes, cheers to Shadow ! Trust you ok Sue.

Am ok now thanks TB, was just a shock. Need City Youth to win on Wed and the big boys to win on Thursday and I'll be fine! Looking forward to going to another Youth Cup Final, last year's was fantastic with an amazing atmosphere!!!

How's you and Mrs TB?

Need to win on Thursday, t many spuds in the farmiley ! Me and Mrs TB great, she doing soduku me here, ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.