The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

BrowneBlueBird said:
DVD worked a treat! Sooo pleased to be going back to Denmark - although I understand that there isn't as much to do in Aalburg as there is in Copenhagen - still really looking forward to Thursday!
Still don't think gonna be able to do the cabaret night :-(
I did see the pictures of H - such a beautiful dog! Is it true what they say about dog's looking like the owners....... ;-0
Gonna have to bid you a fond farewell very shortly - as I'm up again in a few hours - Staines is such a great place to visit on a Tuesday - it really is .......................

I hope it's true about dogs and their owners cos Nell is absolutely stunning
1068.gif

Shame about the cabaret night. Never mind, we'll have to arrange another night out and 'Toby' will come over with me.

Don't work too hard tomorrow!

Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
Evening sue got your message how are you feeling now
I have just got in from Liverpool and it was dusty down there tonight so nice B/C please

Here you go my dear. Not much fun in Liverpool then? I'm well ahead of you tonight lol
images

no it was good hopefully starting my 4 poster bed next week need to design it properly first

toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
I have just got in from Liverpool and it was dusty down there tonight so nice B/C please

Here you go my dear. Not much fun in Liverpool then? I'm well ahead of you tonight lol
images

no it was good hopefully starting my 4 poster bed next week need to design it properly first

That's so cool. Have you got lots of ideas for it?

Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
toby said:

images

That's so cool. Have you got lots of ideas for it?

yeah quite a few its nice near beeston for walks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.