The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

blue_chili_pepper said:
hey all, sorry not been on for a while, had some things to do! went to the aalborg game which was mint! hope everyone coolage???

yours truly

SIR blue chili pepper

Hi up BCP, you OK?

blue_chili_pepper said:
hey all, sorry not been on for a while, had some things to do! went to the aalborg game which was mint! hope everyone coolage???

yours truly

SIR blue chili pepper

Good afternoon Milord! Soooo, what've you been up to that's more interesting than Bluemoon???

bornblueegg said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

yours truly

SIR blue chili pepper

Hi up BCP, you OK?

easy bbe, yeah im okay lol! been revising hard for an electrical exam i got coming up soonish so been tied down so to speak! you okay?

Bluebird1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

yours truly

SIR blue chili pepper

Good afternoon Milord! Soooo, what've you been up to that's more interesting than Bluemoon???

well i have been revising for an electrical exam coming up soon which consists of things like, force= mass x acceleration, efficiency= output/input, work done, power dissapation, parallel circuits, series circuits, voltage drops, inductance etc lol! AKA bull shit

Open-Sign.jpg

Thought I'd better open up. There seems to be a lot of angry people on here tonight so let's just have a chill session.

Blimey - wiskey on a school night!!! Bad girl - like your style

Having a cheeky glass of red - it was bloomin freezin tonight at the reserves......... I'm now very flushed! (TMI?)

How is everyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.