The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

BrowneBlueBird said:
Blimey - wiskey on a school night!!! Bad girl - like your style

Having a cheeky glass of red - it was bloomin freezin tonight at the reserves......... I'm now very flushed! (TMI?)

How is everyone?

I'm fine now after a hot bath and a whisky or two, I was at the Reserves too!!!!!!!!! Damn, missed you. What a b-awful game it was too.

Hi all,can anybody help me. Does anyone know if i can pay for an adult on a junior access card for the Hamburg game at home?? Its a long story but i have an access card and am ok but i am going with this guy who has borrowed a junior access card, if we pay for an adult,will it be ok?????

Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

Having a cheeky glass of red - it was bloomin freezin tonight at the reserves......... I'm now very flushed! (TMI?)

How is everyone?

I'm fine now after a hot bath and a whisky or two, I was at the Reserves too!!!!!!!!! Damn, missed you. What a b-awful game it was too.

Come on now - tell the truth Sue, you only went to see Berti - didn't you??? With the line up that we had - thought we would have battered them.......

clairepartyring said:
Hi all,can anybody help me. Does anyone know if i can pay for an adult on a junior access card for the Hamburg game at home?? Its a long story but i have an access card and am ok but i am going with this guy who has borrowed a junior access card, if we pay for an adult,will it be ok?????

I think - as long as when you are getting the ticket - you tell them it's an adult - you should be ok! The ticket office is open again as of tomorrow - give them a buzz to check with them before making the treck to the stadium / arndale.

clairepartyring said:

Wouldn't have thought so, perhaps BBB can answer that one. I thought it was free to register for an Accesscard anyway? Hope so cos I'm booking a seat for Ali with me.

Oh, BTW, is he someone we should know about :-)

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

I think - as long as when you are getting the ticket - you tell them it's an adult - you should be ok! The ticket office is open again as of tomorrow - give them a buzz to check with them before making the treck to the stadium / arndale.

Cheers BBB, ime not in town tomorrow so was going to ring and book but if i cant i will have to put plan B into action and go down and register him but cant be bothered queing!!!! lazy me!!!!!

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:

Wouldn't have thought so, perhaps BBB can answer that one. I thought it was free to register for an Accesscard anyway? Hope so cos I'm booking a seat for Ali with me.

Oh, BTW, is he someone we should know about :-)

Not at the moment Sue, but he has potential!! He has said we will go for a meal in town before the match so thats a start!!

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

How is everyone?

Come on now - tell the truth Sue, you only went to see Berti - didn't you??? With the line up that we had - thought we would have battered them.......

You could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw his name! Thought Weiss was excellent and Studge and Garrido had a reasonable game but, like you say, we should have slaughtered them. Was a really bad showing tbh. Perhaps we can meet up again at the next Reserves game if you're there.

hahahaha- I checked 'tinternet before leaving proper work - to see who was playing - so knew he was on.... I was trying to get a picture of him when they were coming off the pitch - but trying to take a picture with a blackberry - without being seen wasn't working very well.

Roque Santa Cruz was there tonight with us too - didn't recognise him at first - as he had this big daft snow jacket on - he was there to watch his brother Julio. Although it's got to be said - that Roque got the looks out of the two of them..... is that mean>

Think the next home game for the reserves is against Sunderland on the 14th April - so should be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.