The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

CPR - we will call you whatever you like - as long as you don't turn into Peggy Mitchell with a rendition of 'Getttartofmypab'

Hola BB1 - top of the world and glad to be alive!

What's new?

BrowneBlueBird said:
CPR - we will call you whatever you like - as long as you don't turn into Peggy Mitchell with a rendition of 'Getttartofmypab'

Hola BB1 - top of the world and glad to be alive!

What's new?

Nothing new to report, how boring is that? I really need a life :-(

Why are you on top of the world, something you want to tell us lol?

Very happy with the new K9 Head of Security! She is following beautifully in the steps of the late 'Himself'.

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Evening people!!! Had anybody else forgotten about ''the inn'' ??

I had till last night!! shame

I hadn't forgotten, just couldn't be bothered opening up lol.

How is everyone?

Hiya Sue, i was fine till i realised ime back at work tomorrow!!! Luckily only half day :)

Like BBB ime buzzin as well,not quite sure why, bemused!!!!

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Evening people!!! Had anybody else forgotten about ''the inn'' ??

I had till last night!! shame

I hadn't forgotten, just couldn't be bothered opening up lol.

How is everyone?

Hiya Sue, i was fine till i realised ime back at work tomorrow!!! Luckily only half day :)

Like BBB ime buzzin as well,not quite sure why, bemused!!!!

I'm feeling left out now Claire and Nicola:-(

Mind you have remembered that I am on holiday on Friday (manicure, pedicure etc in preparation for the Cabaret night) and that there's only four working days next week and the week after cos of Easter. Hah, three short weeks!

I'm feeling left out now Claire and Nicola:-(

Mind you have remembered that I am on holiday on Friday (manicure, pedicure etc in preparation for the Cabaret night) and that there's only four working days next week and the week after cos of Easter. Hah, three short weeks!

Thats the down side of shift work for me,working all over easter but as long as i get my cadburys flake egg,i will be happy!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.