The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

To be honest - it's something I say - without thinking.....

Actually, thinking about it - the football was rubbish - three of my staff called in sick today, which meant I had to do a bit!

But then on the upside - it was lovely and sunny this afternoon - my other half is away tonight - feet up - remote to myself and San Miguel within an arms lenght - not all bad!

BrowneBlueBird said:

Actually, thinking about it - the football was rubbish - three of my staff called in sick today, which meant I had to do a bit!

But then on the upside - it was lovely and sunny this afternoon - my other half is away tonight - feet up - remote to myself and San Miguel within an arms lenght - not all bad!

Bliss!

BrowneBlueBird said:

Been a beautiful day, went to Tatton Park straight from work for a lovely walk.

Champagne on me to celebrate Ali's wonderful news. Think this'll be enough?

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.