The bluemoon health and ailments thread

Got the usual age related maladies that I won't bore people with - for a 59 year old male who likes a drink ( gave up smoking a long time ago thankfully ) however I have been told I suffer from -

excessive bile
wrong headedness
a lean to the left which extends quite far
wonky eyesight
no imagination

Thing is I doubt that the collective qualifications of the BM medical fraternity should worry me too much.

Got a message saying I can have one not made my mind up yet. I haven't had a cold or flu since 1998 might tempt fate.
You should do it. You don't want to catch flu and lower your resistance with covid about.
Some ppl get a reaction to the jab, but recover in about a week. I've had the jab every year for the last 8 years and the biggest reaction is a feeling like a bruise in the arm. Lasts 2 days.

Is that a sideline of that geezer we had in midfield, ex-Dipper, German speaking with dreadful Scouse accent? WTF was he called? Dodo? No, Didi! Didi Hemani! At least he ain't one of those God-forsaken Meedya pundits.

Aha, I've just googled this: Black seed oil is high in antioxidants and may have several benefits for health. These include the treatment of asthma and various skin conditions, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels, aiding in weight loss, and protecting brain health.

I think we have all been on BM too long for it to have any effect in this area!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.