The Bluemoon Job Club.

Deepest Blue said:
URGENT
#######

This is not a wind up. This is genuine news I'm passing onto fellow Blues and there's nothing in it for me.

An old friend of mine with contacts in the leisure industry informs me via Facebook that a friend of hers is recruiting for 700

Thats 700

People to work on a new project starting soon at Manchester Airport.

There will be a variety of jobs available in quite a few different categories.

You will probably need to be available 24/7 as it's shift work and the airport never closes.

You will also need to have a CV ready to send and be able to pass a CRB check.

If interested DM me and I'll send back a mobile number and name of the lady who's organising it.

after years of working in a sales office and earning very good money but wasn't happy,I fucked it off and started working at the airport ,of course the shifts are a pain in the arse but its a job i really enjoy (on the ramp)

who are these vacancies for (which company)??

sir peace frog said:
Deepest Blue said:
URGENT
#######

This is not a wind up. This is genuine news I'm passing onto fellow Blues and there's nothing in it for me.

An old friend of mine with contacts in the leisure industry informs me via Facebook that a friend of hers is recruiting for 700

Thats 700

People to work on a new project starting soon at Manchester Airport.

There will be a variety of jobs available in quite a few different categories.

You will probably need to be available 24/7 as it's shift work and the airport never closes.

You will also need to have a CV ready to send and be able to pass a CRB check.

If interested DM me and I'll send back a mobile number and name of the lady who's organising it.

after years of working in a sales office and earning very good money but wasn't happy,I fucked it off and started working at the airport ,of course the shifts are a pain in the arse but its a job i really enjoy (on the ramp)

who are these vacancies for (which company)??
Dunno mate.
If you're interested DM me and I'll give you a contact.

Anybody know about getting a job for a Canadian looking to do a working holliday visa with the intent of seeing if I want to live there permanently?

Coming up to my 12th week for an agency so Im assuming that I'll be layed off soon, anyone got anything?

Sick of agency work, you know the only reason the firms let you go is so you're not entitled to any rights.

A friend of mine asked my to post this vacancy based in Sharston

Geodis Wilson ltd
require an Air Export Operator
Multi-model an advantage
to register your interest
lisa.cameron@uk.geodiswilson.com

no idea what any of that means but that was the text I was sent
hope some looking for work fits the bill

Springhill Hospice (Rochdale) - looking for a full-time assistant at their tea rooms, on a 12-month fixed-term contract. Cash handling, food preparation, etc. 37.5 hrs p/wk, flexible over 5 days. £14,349 - £14,722. Closing date Fri 22 May. Application pack from 01706 649920 and informal discussion with Sarah Ford - 01706 641790.

Exciting opportunities to work on the south stand expansion. I need cscs trained labourers helping with the roof works. Pm me if interested. immidiate starts available.

I find out tomorrow if I am to be made redundant. Never been out of work since leaving school.

Not sure how I feel. Part not bothered as I don't like the place and peopl, part bothered due to requiring money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.