The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Yeah, I found this quite hard to decide too, the intro to Live Forever is great, i've always like that bit, but the lyrics are mad "lately, did you ever feel the pain.." that doesn't sound right to me that.. and then the walker bros song sounds poor in quality, the recording I mean.. maybe there's a better version

someone's had a go at 'cleaning it up'

We got a battle on our hands here
It will need to be of the magnitude of the Melbourne comeback in the AFL tonight BH.

Scott Engel the most enigmatic artist to grace our planet in my time at least and the first American born artist outside Elvis to have a number one album in the UK since 1960 and his his " brothers in name only " into round two unless some Oasis fan of the song at least gets another 10 votes or Mancunians are elsewhere still finding out why The Bild is smarting that Kyle is staying with City.

It will need to be of the magnitude of the Melbourne comeback in the AFL tonight BH.

Scott Engel the most enigmatic artist to grace our planet in my time at least and the first American born artist outside Elvis to have a number one album in the UK since 1960 and his his " brothers in name only " into round two unless some Oasis fan of the song at least gets another 10 votes or Mancunians are elsewhere still finding out why The Bild is smarting that Kyle is staying with City.

3 behind.

His real name is Noel, I never knew that until recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.