The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

radiohead are like the rags to me, no redeeming features at all

dio and rainbow all the way
Rainbow, another group with a singer sounding like his bollocks are wrapped tight with an elastic band, shrieking away moon in June lyrics.
Radiohead for me.
I am half in agreement with both you, your observations are right on both counts. In conclusion they are both fuckin' awful.

Thought this was meant to be a music comp, I'm off to complain to the mods - that's if they are awake after their party on Ric's floating gin palace, moored on the ship canal

Somehow seeing Rainbow here feels like a surprise. I have no idea why as they were a great band in the RJD Era.
I've never really understood the love in for Radiohead. Creep is great but that's about all

Where is your star?
Is it far, is it far, is it far?
When do we leave?
I believe, yes, I believe

Stargazer all the way
Hmm, what rhymes with ‘star’, I know, ‘far’, hardly lyrical genius. Doesn’t stand up against ‘He used to do surgery, for girls in the eighties, but gravity always wins.’

Bit torn on this one - never really liked Prog rock but this is a bit of a classic with a Led Zep rift feel , then again I’ve always had a soft spot for FPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.