The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Charlatans tune is decent, although I honestly couldn’t tell you the name of any other song of theirs. The singer was on the last series of the Oh Brother podcast and came across as a bit of a knob, but a likeable one.

10 matches to go of the first round.
Interesting. We now have just 18 songs to be revealed and so far we haven't had some monsters- Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway to Heaven, Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Freebird, Born to Run all spring to mind.
Nothing at all by Queen, The Clash, Nirvana, Talking Heads, The Who etc- there are some pretty big omissions so far. We haven't even had any Phil Collins (rip)

Have people avoided some of the more obvious candidates or are we going to see a few titanic battles over the next week or so I wonder

Last edited:
Interesting. We now have just 18 songs to be revealed and so far we haven't had some monsters- Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway to Heaven, Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Freebird, Born to Run all spring to mind.
Nothing at all by Queen, The Clash, Nirvana, Talking Heads, The Who etc- there are some pretty big omissions so far. We haven't even had any Phil Collins (rip)

Have people avoided some of the more obvious candidates or are we going to see a few titanic battles over the next week or so I wonder

I don't think we've had any Morrisey songs yet either.

Today is the Battle of The Bush!

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/M72
Kate Bush - Among Angels
v
Kate Bush - The Man with the Child in His Eyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.