The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

In the dog eat dog World of the BM song cup there's no space for context and other considerations. This song is guff and deserves to lose.

Hoping I'm never in front of a jury containing you and bennyboy, dishing out swift and brutal justice!

I thought this was the Bluemoon Cup, a top top top top competition?
And now I see that it allows reserve teams in, like Valencia B v Valencia A
The away team gets it here for me.

Hounds of Love was a great album. Unfortunately these don't come from that era so it's a no from me
Pretty much how I feel too; I will listen and pick later today but have struggled for a long time to make sense of her broad-based popularity over there, though I don't look askance at those who fawn over her. HOL still a very good record and that's all I need.

Pretty much how I feel too; I will listen and pick later today but have struggled for a long time to make sense of her broad-based popularity over there, though I don't look askance at those who fawn over her. HOL still a very good record and that's all I need.

Out of curiosity, I've just finished playing the album that first track is from. It was only one listen but I have to say I really struggled to reconcile what I was hearing with the level of critical acclaim it got. I can normally appreciate why something is great even if it's not to my taste but this time it really wasn't obvious to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.