The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Out of curiosity, I've just finished playing the album that first track is from. It was only one listen but I have to say I really struggled to reconcile what I was hearing with the level of critical acclaim it got. I can normally appreciate why something is great even if it's not to my taste but this time it really wasn't obvious to me.
its a slow grower that you have to be in the mood for. Amongst Angels was the track she played at the end of her 'Before the Dawn' residency at the Eventim Apollo. Its probably been chosen by someone lucky enough to have attended one of those.

its a slow grower that you have to be in the mood for. Amongst Angels was the track she played at the end of her 'Before the Dawn' residency at the Eventim Apollo. Its probably been chosen by someone lucky enough to have attended one of those.

See my subsequent post (but ignore the bit where I'm slagging off TMWTCIHE :-) )

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/M73
Golden Earring - Radar Love
v
Deacon Blue - Love & Regret/It’s All In The Game (Live)

Last edited:
The Deacon Blue link should be to the live version with the Segway into its all in the game.
It would then walk this round.
One of the best live performances I have ever seen.
Anyway both todays choices are better than yesterday’s wailing woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.