The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

You'd hope so, especially as it's not the slightly better Partridge cover that's on offer here
happy.gif

I'm clearly just bitter that a classic track looks like it's going to get dumped out.

I've never understood people's love of this particular KB song tbh. At one level it's impressive for a 13/14 year old or whatever she was to have written it, but I don't really think it gets that much beyond a 6th form poetry vibe for me.

In life, Arthur was done up like a kipper by the Californian 3-strikes law and in death he's being done up like a kipper by the cloth-eared Bush brigade on here :-(

I'm clearly just bitter that a classic track looks like it's going to get dumped out.

I've never understood people's love of this particular KB song tbh. At one level it's impressive for a 13/14 year old or whatever she was to have written it, but I don't really think it gets that much beyond a 6th form poetry vibe for me.

In life, Arthur was done up like a kipper by the Californian 3-strikes law and in death he's being done up like a kipper by the cloth-eared Bush brigade on here :-(
KB knocked out my last hope. Any KB track better than “Sweet Child O’Mine”? I’m still struggling to understand that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.