The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Well that's a bit shit.
That is a shame, I was hoping for a Beatle-less semi for the first time in the history of contests like this . . . not that I have anything against them; they're just ever-present -- the Real Madrid of pop music. Though I do have something against Real Madrid actually (who doesn't?).

He’s smarting whether he picked it or not. If we calculated how many words had been spilled on Bluemoon about “Like A Rolling Stone”, 87% would be authored by @BlueHammer85.

Though I’m not a Bob Dylan fan per se, I respect those that are.
Could be his last remaining song has gone , will be interesting to see whose remain and personally I would think most of us could pick whose are who.

Fog and Bill holding tight to the Pacific end having representation but will they survive into the semis.

Could be his last remaining song has gone , will be interesting to see whose remain and personally I would think most of us could pick whose are who.

Fog and Bill holding tight to the Pacific end having representation but will they survive into the semis.
Bill the Beatles and Fog S&G

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.