The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Bill the Beatles and Fog S&G
Yes that would be my view as well but Fog is prone to some quirks and might have chosen the Smiths knowing it would keep him alive for sometime at least or Good Vibrations despite it not being his favourite song from the Beach Boys.

Yes that would be my view as well but Fog is prone to some quirks and might have chosen the Smiths knowing it would keep him alive for sometime at least or Good Vibrations despite it not being his favourite song from the Beach Boys.
I never gave a thought at all to staying alive (figuratively or the Beegees tune :)) nor much to the tunes I selected — I was a straggler in even getting my picks in, which I did hurriedly but per the criteria. I am truly shocked I even got one past the first round let alone as far as this. My proudest accomplishment in this whole thing is that more than just me voted for “Take The Skinheads Bowling” and a couple of people even commented that they really liked it! Then I found out 1/2 Man 1/2 Biscuit covered it, which probably explains the response :)

Last edited:
apologies for the delay. heavy weekend!

Now for the controversy, we do indeed now go the historic voting to eliminate one of the last 5 tracks

1699269521445.png

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? = 204

Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer = 201

The Beatles - A Day In The Life = 177

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter = 173

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence = 169

Depeche Mode out !

Will update table tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.