The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P220 - R2/M109 - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (Hold On To Yourself) v Wilson Pickett (Bring It On Home To Me)

Because whether or not I want a guitar lesson doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not I get a Morrissey mug.

In other words, all the songs picked here are absolute shite except for my five. :)

What ? You've picked something by Five ?

I've got the feelin' your getting na na na na na nah, no votes. :)

Why do people come in and say they don't like either?

Just don't post anything.

It's like walking through town and you see a notice for guitar lessons and then getting really annoyed saying but I don't want a guitar lesson.

Odd.

A bit like posting you don't like a post as opposed to not posting you don't like it, B&Q currently have a sale on spades.

Last edited:
Which Morrissey mug did you get?
I wonder if I have it in my collection?

Probably the old half and half one. The same one @jimharri has over a dozen of.

half-half.jpg

Why do people come in and say they don't like either?

Just don't post anything.

It's like walking through town and you see a notice for guitar lessons and then getting really annoyed saying but I don't want a guitar lesson.

Odd.
It's a vote.
A bit like both the forthcoming elections in the UK and US.
A lot of folk do not want the current incumbents to win while at the same.time they don't particularly think that the alternative deserves to be the victor either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.