The Boj

muenchenblue said:
Give him a chance, i wouldn't go for another forward if they can all stay fit!, i went tonight to the training in tegernsee, and he looks so in shape and fit, knee was strapped though, but i think he could play off RSC, think he's starting the friendly against 1860 tomorrow.

i like boj but we need a speedier forward, not in every game but we do need one on our books.

de niro said:
muenchenblue said:
Give him a chance, i wouldn't go for another forward if they can all stay fit!, i went tonight to the training in tegernsee, and he looks so in shape and fit, knee was strapped though, but i think he could play off RSC, think he's starting the friendly against 1860 tomorrow.

i like boj but we need a speedier forward, not in every game but we do need one on our books.

Get Tevez in and that's all we'll need for the attackers for the season. Just the Defence to sort out and then we'll be genuine challengers for the top 6 maybe even top 4...

de niro said:
muenchenblue said:

That's Bellamy.............if he can not get injured :p

de niro said:
muenchenblue said:

Bellamy? Can't get much quicker than him really...

Unless we get Usain Bolt to sign up....unlikely....

but Dwain Chambers might be interested in Football now that American Football and Rugby League don't really work for him...

Daz_Blue said:
What do people think of his chances of being a city player next season ....... I think he has great potential despite his injuries, but can you see Hughes offloading him ....

Eto, Tevez, RSC, Bellamy, Bojinov, Robinho are the 6 strikers I would like to see at City next season ....

what about caicedo the guy only had half a season n still hit in 9 i rate he'll b top class ina couple o years n twould be stupid t sell poss like him to go on loan to a prem team but would rather he stayed n learned from the likes o robbi tev bel n santa

Boj may not score many, but every time he lines up it looks like he's going to kick the ball right through the back of the net, would love to see him have a few games when he's in good condition

Anyone got his latest pictures? Seen some poster commented that he lost some weights and looks fitter than last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.