The Bookies v Bolton

hello

Apparently Bolton are 6-1 to win tonight, is anyone else really expecting such a comfortable win tonight? as I am certainly not, we have no form and Bolton are a bit of a bogey team who work their arses off and I expect us to struggle but hopefully grind out a win.

Portsmouth were 7-1 at the weekend, anyone else surprised by how big Bolton's odds are?

Apparantly we havent lost at home in the league since april 2009, which i was surprised to hear! So yeah pretty reasonable odds id say.

I'm surprised by those odds to be honest. Thing is, I go into every game excited at what we CAN do and often come out feeling annoyed at what we DID do. Still not living up to the bookie's or (worryingly) our own hype.

You can get bolton at 8/1 at skybet and tote. That is a big price I think. Expect those odds to shorten throughout the day

paulmcfc86 said:
You can get bolton at 8/1 at skybet and tote. That is a big price I think. Expect those odds to shorten throughout the day

From a gambling perspective those odds are well worth a punt, couldn't bring myself to bet against city but cant help but feel the bookies are way too confident of a home win tonight.

Garry.Cook said:
I'm surprised by those odds to be honest. Thing is, I go into every game excited at what we CAN do and often come out feeling annoyed at what we DID do. Still not living up to the bookie's or (worryingly) our own hype.

yep, this

Cahill, Klasnic, Mccann out and Steinsson and Muamba are doubtful. Cahill, Muamba and Klasnic are 3 of their best players and with them they're still not that good so without them they should be even worse

We're extremely good at home and haven't lost for nearly a year so should have too much for them

bookies are not daft and a good barometer how a team is doing us at home - a goal 13/10 bet of the day city 3 nil.
have you looked at the bolton side will work hard we need to match it and we will come out comfertable winners.

Bobby was fuming sat he will have them up for it i hope the supporters respond in the same way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.