The Bookies v Bolton

Hull were 4/1 to beat us and they were at home. A lot of teams have had long odds against us when we've been at home. I think we are 2/5 or are we shorter than that?

simonr555 said:
Hull were 4/1 to beat us and they were at home. A lot of teams have had long odds against us when we've been at home. I think we are 2/5 or are we shorter than that?

We are 4/9 most bookies.

leighton said:
Well I put money on Adam Johnson to score the first goal tonight the odds were not the best but at 8/1 I couldn't say no. First home game first goal hopefully. Now watch he wont even get on the pitch.....

I agree Johnson is the bet tonight. You can get 3/1 for him to score anytime. We've been crying out for a goalscoring contribution from midfield this season and there were signs at Hull that AJ will provide it. I expect him to play the full 90 so I'd rather be on anytime than first goal.

Regular Joe said:
leighton said:
Well I put money on Adam Johnson to score the first goal tonight the odds were not the best but at 8/1 I couldn't say no. First home game first goal hopefully. Now watch he wont even get on the pitch.....

I agree Johnson is the bet tonight. You can get 3/1 for him to score anytime. We've been crying out for a goalscoring contribution from midfield this season and there were signs at Hull that AJ will provide it. I expect him to play the full 90 so I'd rather be on anytime than first goal.

I was going to do anytime but decided to go for first goalscorer over it. If he doesn't start and we score I get my money back so thats a reason why I always go for first goalscorer than anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.