The boss's other son

mammyjam

when did we sign him? i notice he was on the bench for the EDS last night

Is this the one that did a Carlos?

Don't think he's contracted to or paid by us.

bluefandk said:
None of Mancinis sons are being paid by City, that came out when the youngest did a Tevez.

surely andrea is can you loan out a player who doesn't have a contract?

mammyjam said:
bluefandk said:
None of Mancinis sons are being paid by City, that came out when the youngest did a Tevez.

I wondered about that myself but at the time of his strop the club said that he wasnt under contract or getting paid, I dont know if that has changed since.

mammyjam said:

Wasn't Filipo first with City under Sven?

Doesnt matter though as he is totally bobbins (even worse than his brother).Probably only on the bench last night as we might have been down on numbers and not really wanting all under 18's there as they have a game on Saturday morning.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mammyjam said:

Wasn't Filipo first with City under Sven?

Doesnt matter though as he is totally bobbins (even worse than his brother).Probably only on the bench last night as we might have been down on numbers and not really wanting all under 18's there as they have a game on Saturday morning.

he CANT be worse than his brother..........Surely not!?!?!

bluefandk said:
mammyjam said:
bluefandk said:

I wondered about that myself but at the time of his strop the club said that he wasnt under contract or getting paid, I dont know if that has changed since.

I thought the one that threw the strop and refused to come on isn't contracted but the other one who is on loan and got a few pre-season outings is on the books. That's why the club wasnt able to do anything to mancini's son because he wasnt being paid or contracted so no punishment could be dealt out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.