The Boxing thread

Stable: The Boxing Game (BBC1) Episodes 3 n 4 on now, good little watch.

Not a bad watch at all & thanks for sharing. The series touched upon quite a varied amount of boxing related topics, both good & bad. Although at times heavily narrated by Shane McGuigan, he does seem a very well-respected trainer who was born to coach rather than box. Mind you he likes the sound of his voice & probably did more of the predictable ‘trash-talk’ weigh-ins than the actual boxers he represents!

Thought Ellie Scotney stole the show in the series with her humbleness & humour.

Not a bad watch at all & thanks for sharing. The series touched upon quite a varied amount of boxing related topics, both good & bad. Although at times heavily narrated by Shane McGuigan, he does seem a very well-respected trainer who was born to coach rather than box. Mind you he likes the sound of his voice & probably did more of the predictable ‘trash-talk’ weigh-ins than the actual boxers he represents!

Thought Ellie Scotney stole the show in the series with her humbleness & humour.
Yeah Shane does harp on a bit n the house in Kent didn't impress me much. (i'd take it rent free, mind)

Agree about Ellie Scotney, proper down to earth n sense a saucy little minx within her, too.
For some strange reason as Cherneka Johnson were stood at weigh-in, the pause button on me remote kept on/erm, erm, erm playing up... ;-)

Also liked the humbleness of the Dubois family n the way they focus whilst taking instructions then executing them.
Bro, lil Sis n father backing em. ...good story behind the way Caroline came up.

Azim brothers did well on that Miami undercard as well.

Bit of a mental mind fuck what Chris Billam Smith had to deal n navigate with when factoring-in that whole friendship n same ex-camp training element with Lawrence Okolie.
Had to feel really chuffed for him, in front of his local support in stadium of team he supports ...such elation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.