The Boxing thread

Fair play Warrington boxed his heart out. Frampton wins for me if they meet, think he'll have too much.
Stevenson & Jack was close but given majority draw. Badou caught the ref with a left hook in the 12th. Thought the ref should of let more go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/boxing/44190446

Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will fight Albania's Sefer Seferi when he makes his comeback in Manchester on 9 June.

Seferi, 39, has boxed at cruiserweight for most of his professional career but will face Fury at heavyweight.

Another lets pick somebody id his old and has slowed down but also who isn't a heavyweight so wont carry big power.

Not seen the fight yet I was away on saturday night, cant believe it though would of put my house on Selby to beat Warrington I just dont rate him at all.

Frank Warren has a problem on his hands now with the Warrington win and promising Frampton a big name for the Windsor Park fight in the 18th of August. I think Warren was expecting a Selby win to then make the Frampton fight. Now Warren and Frampton are pretty much fucked for getting a World title fight so quickly. Valdez injured , Santa Cruz fighting Mares, Warrington not ready and it only leaves the most dangerous fight out there for Frampton against the best in the division for me Gary Russel Jnr is the only champion that could fight but its highly doubtful he will fight outside of the US. Framptons dream of fighting in Windsor Park of the World title looks like a dream now not a reality and this is what he wanted from his promoter. I also think he has a clause in his contract if it doesnt happen he can walk away and go with a different promoter too. So who they get in to fight Carl will be interesting for Warren as its looking less and less likely that a Frampton fight in Belfast against a big name will happen now. I got to feel sorry for Frampton as the guy deserves a big fight in Belfast. It has to be a keep busy fight but the fans wont be happy seeing Frampton not fighting for the World title neither will Carl but you would hope on the under card its stacked with world title fights. Also get Paddy Barnes on the under card with a fight for a European title and move him on.

Frank Warren has a problem on his hands now with the Warrington win and promising Frampton a big name for the Windsor Park fight in the 18th of August. I think Warren was expecting a Selby win to then make the Frampton fight. Now Warren and Frampton are pretty much fucked for getting a World title fight so quickly. Valdez injured , Santa Cruz fighting Mares, Warrington not ready and it only leaves the most dangerous fight out there for Frampton against the best in the division for me Gary Russel Jnr is the only champion that could fight but its highly doubtful he will fight outside of the US. Framptons dream of fighting in Windsor Park of the World title looks like a dream now not a reality and this is what he wanted from his promoter. I also think he has a clause in his contract if it doesnt happen he can walk away and go with a different promoter too. So who they get in to fight Carl will be interesting for Warren as its looking less and less likely that a Frampton fight in Belfast against a big name will happen now. I got to feel sorry for Frampton as the guy deserves a big fight in Belfast. It has to be a keep busy fight but the fans wont be happy seeing Frampton not fighting for the World title neither will Carl but you would hope on the under card its stacked with world title fights. Also get Paddy Barnes on the under card with a fight for a European title and move him on.

The Kid Galahad fight would be a good one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.