The Boxing thread

I reported those filthy pirates to the relevant authorities. You won't see them again.

Hell, that was a hell of a punch to finish that fight, what a shot. I think the fella did well to seemingly stay compos mentis tbh, i would be in a land far far away if i got chinned like that.

Regarding the fights. Dublin is crying out for a fight night big time. Katie Taylor shouldnt be at this stage being a undercard fight. She could easy get the 3 arena in Dublin filled by herself. The only thing stopping it sadly the MTK and the ban on there fighters in Dublin links to criminals over here. So sadly the fights are all pie in the sky. The sad thing is her next fight is out in Chicago too. So technically a Taylor fight in Dublin wont happen until 2019 at the earliest which is nuts. Irish boxing is booming. A card could easily be made with Taylor and Jason Quigley and few local fights with the talent here and the crowds will flock to see it. Just sad that the golden age of boxing here is just not getting a look in because of MTK and there links to crime.

It just seems Matchroom is struggling to find fights with the pull outs. Sadly Hearn seems to think Whyte , Brook , AJ and Bellew are all PPV fighters not many are on that list.
Taylor would have a shot at Croker I reckon with the right opponent and undercard, every boxing fan in the country would be looking for a ticket along with most of the casuals.

She'd piss filling the point and there would be a lot of people annoyed that they couldn't get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.