The Boxing thread

On that evidence, AJ would make mincemeat of him.
Most likely but in this day and age can't be dodging anyone and everyone is calling AJ out Wilder Tyson now Whytes joining the choir. Looked a bit rattled there on commentary after that.

Most likely but in this day and age can't be dodging anyone and everyone is calling AJ out Wilder Tyson now Whytes joining the choir. Looked a bit rattled there on commentary after that.
Tbf to Whyte he's been consistent about wanting a shot at either Wilder or AJ, can't see him beating either though.

Diluting the meaning of ducking these days aren't they? Most overused phrase going.

Who'd he say was ducking him? Wilder?

Tbf to Whyte he's been consistent about wanting a shot at either Wilder or AJ, can't see him beating either though.
Can't say never coz he impressed me tonight. Hard to see it, but he wants his pay day win lose or draw so can't fault him for that. AJ will have to answer soon though but reckon wilder tyson rematch will have to take place first.

Can't say never coz he impressed me tonight. Hard to see it, but he wants his pay day win lose or draw so can't fault him for that. AJ will have to answer soon though but reckon wilder tyson rematch will have to take place first.
I reckon we'll get an AJ-Whyte match in April tbh, it's probably the best fight for him to take while the Wilder-Fury stuff is going on, seeing as Whyte probably should have gotten a shot at Wilder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.