The Boxing thread

TO had Fitzgerald 96-94 I think it was the Robbie Davies fight earlier in the fight where a lot of people thought Joe Hughes won and Terry put in his 118-110 card. I just expected similar tripe for Fowler and was pleasantly surprised when the scores were announced.

Yeah, it was Meronen who scored it Fowler, thought it was our Terry who had it fitz 95 - 94. Think Fowler was about 1-8 crazy odds. No doubt SF can bang but really impressed how he responded to a late onslaught. Well deserved win.

Yeah, it was Meronen who scored it Fowler, thought it was our Terry who had it fitz 95 - 94. Think Fowler was about 1-8 crazy odds. No doubt SF can bang but really impressed how he responded to a late onslaught. Well deserved win.
I feel like the first few rounds he was a bit overawed by the occasion but once he realised he could hang with Fowler and have some success his confidence grew. My only wish is that he had gone for the finish and got the stoppage but he got proved correct to just see it out.

Looking forward to the Cheeseman fight

I feel like the first few rounds he was a bit overawed by the occasion but once he realised he could hang with Fowler and have some success his confidence grew. My only wish is that he had gone for the finish and got the stoppage but he got proved correct to just see it out.

Looking forward to the Cheeseman fight

The scouse mafia was out in force. First 4 rnds was like watching a batsman take the shine off the new ball. Stood his ground then took it to Fowler. Cheeseman fight will be a belter.

Looking forward to Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan on April 20th at MSG, New York, USA. Its being shown on BT Sport Box Office ppv. I think its gonna be an epic battle and someone will get knocked out. I will be buying Saturday morning that little bit extra extra food and drink maybe a bottle of wine. Get you in the mood here's some interviews enjoy.

Fair play to Usyk taking on the fight against Takam, It's a fight that can go horribly wrong for him. Takam us a seriously tough heavyweight, Very intrigued to see how this pans out.

Fair play to Usyk taking on the fight against Takam, It's a fight that can go horribly wrong for him. Takam us a seriously tough heavyweight, Very intrigued to see how this pans out.
Yeah it’s a very challenging fight for him but at 32 the clock is ticking for him to make the big money given the way the titleholders sidestep their rivals.

Yeah it’s a very challenging fight for him but at 32 the clock is ticking for him to make the big money given the way the titleholders sidestep their rivals.
Definitely needs to make the step, Personally he's my favourite fighter to watch he's sheer class. Incredible way to step into the heavyweight division though all credit where it's due.

Usyk will be finding his feet and probably will win by UD. Don't think he'll bother trying to KO Takam, especially if he comes in at 220.

Khan will look amazing without being too troubling for about 6 rounds before he's decked by a single counter punch.

Usyk will be finding his feet and probably will win by UD. Don't think he'll bother trying to KO Takam, especially if he comes in at 220.

Khan will look amazing without being too troubling for about 6 rounds before he's decked by a single counter punch.

Agree with both.

Especially Khan, Crawford will end the fight whenever he wants to end it. I can see another devastating KO for Khan.
Crawford v Khan
Lomachenko v Crolla
Both fights that probably shouldn't even be allowed to take place, Could be two serious KO's. Khan is one punch away from ending up with brain damage.

Surprised Usyk picked Takam, not easy to look good against him but he will answer a lot of questions in that fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.