The Boxing thread

forgot all about this fight ?? just seen the news about the fight and Khan is chicken shit and nobody pulls out after a low blow unless you are getting beat up and hope to get something out of the fight with some sort of respect in not getting knocked out ??? if you are not in boxing for the right things get the fuck out, EASY MONEY is cheating the the real fans of the sport and is wrong, and also bad for the youth watching thinking its a easy life being a boxer ???

Khan was finished years ago and he is just milking the system and the asian market and his fans in the Uk ?? and in boxing nobody should be aloud to boxing if they are not 100% in boxing for the right things ?? and its a sport not WWE

Just seen the punch, looks bad on Khan that really. He punched his hip, i can imagine that not being fun but i am struggling to believe that did for him. The ESPN studio commentators said that Khans trainer asked if he wanted to continue and simply got no reply.

Just seen the punch, looks bad on Khan that really. He punched his hip, i can imagine that not being fun but i am struggling to believe that did for him. The ESPN studio commentators said that Khans trainer asked if he wanted to continue and simply got no reply.
Yup, the fact that he quit after only a minute when he had another 4 to recover says it all. He had no interest in continuing. If he'd genuinely been hit in the balls with a punch so hard he couldn't continue, he'd have hit the deck and stayed there, we've all been there! His acting job was pretty fucking terrible tbh

Whyte v Rivas should be a good brawl style wise. Rivas has had eye trouble in the past so must be ok. Never a ppv unless the cards stacked. DW has to get a title shot next.

This May I will auctioning of signed legends boxing gloves in support of young London girl Isla Caton, who is courageously battling and winning her fight against a rare form of child cancer.

Isla and her family need more funds to help them continue to fund her treatment.

I have has some great gloves donated so far and every penny raised will donated.

McGuigan, Kahn, Bruno, Hatton, Magri, Bowe, Eubank to name just a few

To bid or if you can help with a signed glove then please get in touch via the Facebook page I'll be listing the gloves on https://www.facebook.com/groups/2163394560578067/?ref=bookmarks

Whyte v Rivas should be a good brawl style wise. Rivas has had eye trouble in the past so must be ok. Never a ppv unless the cards stacked. DW has to get a title shot next.
For it to be in the UK it has to be PPV. Whyte is way above a few hundred grand for a Saturday Fight Night now, so the only alternative would be the USA with DAZN and ESPN sniffing around him. Will be a cracking fight, Whyte is gonna come unstuck one of these days if he keeps going in against top ten fighters.

For it to be in the UK it has to be PPV. Whyte is way above a few hundred grand for a Saturday Fight Night now, so the only alternative would be the USA with DAZN and ESPN sniffing around him. Will be a cracking fight, Whyte is gonna come unstuck one of these days if he keeps going in against top ten fighters.

Hes worth his corn no doubt, Rivas isn't a household name so will need to pull the numbers in with a decent card. Still think he should of got a shot at Wilder ahead of Breazeale.

Hes worth his corn no doubt, Rivas isn't a household name so will need to pull the numbers in with a decent card. Still think he should of got a shot at Wilder ahead of Breazeale.

He’d give wilder the same trouble Ortiz did, only he’d finish the job.... Wilder is playing the long game to maximise his purses, however, he’s been exposed ridiculously by Fury!

Yup, the fact that he quit after only a minute when he had another 4 to recover says it all. He had no interest in continuing. If he'd genuinely been hit in the balls with a punch so hard he couldn't continue, he'd have hit the deck and stayed there, we've all been there! His acting job was pretty fucking terrible tbh
I throught Khan could have been looking at getting bud disqualified for a low blow as he seemed to sack it straight off. He was never going to get anywhere near a p4p too operator. Should never have been in the fight as he didn’t deserve the fight anyway .

Whyte is in for a very hard fight you mark my words Rivas is a very underated fighter and he could well bang an upset here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.