The Boxing thread

Apparently Buffer gets $100,000 every time he says lets get ready to rumble. Not a bad gig.

Ruiz's fast hands troubled Joshua albeit he hit hard, Usyk can move and should have faster hands than Ruiz did with better boxing... Don't underestimate the Cruiserweight fighters it's a shame they have to gain the extra weight, Joe Louis Rocky Marciano and Joe Frazier are closer to Cruiserweight standards than today's heavyweights.

The reason the massive guys used to have trouble was the small guys had stamina and would pulverise them, genuinely believe if Usyk was allowed to weigh his former weight instead of packing on over 20lbs he'd be an absolute nightmare for AJ ... With the extra weight I'm not sure Usyk will be able to keep up a solid tempo and keep him off.

Holyfield was around Usyk's height but was a tough bastard I'm not saying Usyk is but if he can take Joshua punches, acclimatised to his weight gain and isn't affected much by his strength then he could tire Joshua out.

Usyk 1st round for me

Better than working for a living, eh? It'd take me two months to earn that.
YAGpXPd.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.