The Boxing thread

Dillian Whyte has to be kicking himself he should of been in the last week of build up and he fucks up. I think any one done with drugs should be getting a min of 3 year ban and if they do it again then banned for life. They all know if they were big am fighters that they be tested regularly and they all know they have to be careful with what they take and some drugs are banned. So if they know this they only have there self to blame fuck them all. One of the most dangerous sports you could die in the ring. Even look at the big hitters Canelo and Fury have both been banned for drug taking failed tests. Even the bullshit with the Conor Benn i dont mind that he wanted to clear his name but it took so long to do so and it is still not fully cleared.

Dillian Whyte has to be kicking himself he should of been in the last week of build up and he fucks up. I think any one done with drugs should be getting a min of 3 year ban and if they do it again then banned for life. They all know if they were big am fighters that they be tested regularly and they all know they have to be careful with what they take and some drugs are banned. So if they know this they only have there self to blame fuck them all. One of the most dangerous sports you could die in the ring. Even look at the big hitters Canelo and Fury have both been banned for drug taking failed tests. Even the bullshit with the Conor Benn i dont mind that he wanted to clear his name but it took so long to do so and it is still not fully cleared.
This is the third time now Whyte has been caught. If he's guilty then he should definitely be banned for life

Whyte will be retired for sure if the b sample is the same. I wonder who Eddie will get AJ in with. He was slagging Fury off for his next fight so this replacement if AJ has another fight has to be a named fighter before Wilder kos him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.