The Boxing thread

Joshua and Cris Ron haven’t shut the fuck up talking to each other for about 2 hours straight.

I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to anyone that long ever.

Lol…saw that too.

Although looks like a one-way conversation.

Unsure if Ronaldo’s English is that great to keep up for 2hrs straight…mind you he had to put up with the Neville brothers!

The atmosphere at all these boxing events they have in Saudi Arabia is pretty terrible. Half the crowd look miserable as sin. I know they are there for the money but every major event seems to be there now. I can hear a few "lads" in there but so few it accentuates or highlights the soulless vibe if anything.

Lol…saw that too.

Although looks like a one-way conversation.

Unsure if Ronaldo’s English is that great to keep up for 2hrs straight…mind you he had to put up with the Neville brothers!
Tis no English they speak. Some weird dialogue they learned from Neville Neville. Freaks.

The atmosphere at all these boxing events they have in Saudi Arabia is pretty terrible. Half the crowd look miserable as sin. I know they are there for the money but every major event seems to be there now. I can hear a few "lads" in there but so few it accentuates or highlights the soulless vibe if anything.
Half of em aren’t even watching, they’re just having a chat.

Can’t hear much boozy chanting, can you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.