The Boxing thread

That first Holyfield v Bowe fight was one of the best hw fights of all time. I was born in 1980 and growing up watching the fights in the 90s we were blessed. One of my favourites is Benn Eubank 1 and Lennox Lewis is my favourite fighter of all time. The best fights of the 00s I can think of are Morales v Barrera and Gatti v Ward.
Gatti ward trilogy is joint favourite for me with Holyfield, bowe trilogy.

That first Holyfield v Bowe fight was one of the best hw fights of all time. I was born in 1980 and growing up watching the fights in the 90s we were blessed. One of my favourites is Benn Eubank 1 and Lennox Lewis is my favourite fighter of all time. The best fights of the 00s I can think of are Morales v Barrera and Gatti v Ward.
Lennox is my all time goat boxer too mate.
Loved him
Class.

Mayorga was an entertainer. ..
Naseem..
Local talent mick brody was great to watch..
One of the best fights I've ever watched was mick v in jin chi..
Both fights.
Knew mick as a kid.

Just trying to jog my memory and archive as many great fights and fighters as I can to store and keep..

He had his issues but Mike Tyson was a phenomenal fighting machine at his best.

voQn1L.gif

giphy.gif

icegif-1063.gif

For a short period in his career, possibly the greatest heavyweight of all time. I wouldn't bet on any fighter in history to have beaten the Tyson who annihilated Tyrell Biggs.
Tragically his mentor’s death sent him spiralling out of control and that twat Don King didn’t do anything to protect him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.