The Boxing thread

Big last pay day for them both with nothing riding on it, It's something boxing fans wanted years ago, Not now.

There's nobody left for them both, When Usyk slaps Fury about again that will be the end of him too. I don't care what anyone says, Fury may well have won the fights against Wilder in the past but they've come at a massive cost because Wilder has done serious damage to Fury with the succession of hits he gave him, Fury is nowhere near the same fighter, Although his lifestyle does help that cause either.

The likes of Zhang would even be an uphill task now for AJ.

I'd like to see Dubois do well now he's come along way since he got beat up bad by Joe Joyce years ago, It's crazy what hard work can do when you look at the difference in contrast between Joyce and Dubois since they fought four years ago. Good on him.
I agree i think zhang would be a problem 4 aj , i also think when usyk beats fury again he moves bk down to cruiserweight and the whole division will be wide open

Remember when Lennox lost to Rahman ?????? In South Africa ????
What did Lewis do in the rematch ????, went out and destroyed and i thought AJ would have done the same............AJ to me has been vastly overated and built up for market purposes and nothing else.

Also jad he actualy got away with it tonight it would have been down to a very suspect ref he really was poor
Aj is a gymrat with good pr, hes never learned how to box and now he never will

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.