The Boxing thread

buckshot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Di2j1z9xw[/youtube]

Marquez is back this Saturday against Juan Manuel Lopez. I don't expect Vazquez/Marquez action but this has serious possibilities of being the fight of the year.
Can't wait for it this Saturday mate, who've you got winning it? I've got Juanma by KO in rounds 6-7. Allan Green vs Glen Johnson in the super 6 this week as well.

conormcfc said:
buckshot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Di2j1z9xw[/youtube]

Marquez is back this Saturday against Juan Manuel Lopez. I don't expect Vazquez/Marquez action but this has serious possibilities of being the fight of the year.
Can't wait for it this Saturday mate, who've you got winning it? I've got Juanma by KO in rounds 6-7. Allan Green vs Glen Johnson in the super 6 this week as well.

This is a huge step up for Juanma, I'll go with Marquez in about 6 or 7.

buckshot said:
conormcfc said:

This is a huge step up for Juanma, I'll go with Marquez in about 6 or 7.
Fair enough mate, I think Juanma will show his class here. 61 KO's in 69 fights between them, should be a cracker either way.

Whens Moneys court case it is before the years out I know that. I think Money is in a case get the court case done and dusted with and see how he feels. IF you aint got the heart to fight on then retire. Also his trainer has a court case upcoming aswell.
Regarding Pacman if you are to beleive what is coming out from the wildcard gym his training hasnt been the greatest for this fight. I think Pacman may well call it a day and do the politics fulltime back at his homeland. People in the know seems to think this may well be his fairwell to boxing.
Both these fighters could call it a day any time soon and I dont see this fight ever getting made for whatever reason that both wont to give. I have stated already I fancy Margarito to win the fight with Pacman that is coming up I feel he will be too strong for Pacman.

leighton said:
Whens Moneys court case it is before the years out I know that. I think Money is in a case get the court case done and dusted with and see how he feels. IF you aint got the heart to fight on then retire. Also his trainer has a court case upcoming aswell.
Regarding Pacman if you are to beleive what is coming out from the wildcard gym his training hasnt been the greatest for this fight. I think Pacman may well call it a day and do the politics fulltime back at his homeland. People in the know seems to think this may well be his fairwell to boxing.
Both these fighters could call it a day any time soon and I dont see this fight ever getting made for whatever reason that both wont to give. I have stated already I fancy Margarito to win the fight with Pacman that is coming up I feel he will be too strong for Pacman.
I think with this fight it depends on which version of Margarito shows up. If he's as relentless as he was against Cotto, Pacquiao could be in trouble. If he's as poor as he was against Mosley, Pacquiao will beat him quite easily.

I tend to think he will be similar to how he was against Mosley, so in that case it will be easy work for Pacquiao.

Roach was saying how different sparring partners had said Margarito was the hardest puncher they'd faced, then suddenly different partners were saying he couldn't punch at all. Makes you wonder how long he'd gotten away with having concrete in his gloves.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm --<br /><br />This is brilliant.

Choi Tseveenpurev singing 'Prizefighter'

Piss funny
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-muSo3yZJrQ&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

ono said:
I think with this fight it depends on which version of Margarito shows up. If he's as relentless as he was against Cotto, Pacquiao could be in trouble. If he's as poor as he was against Mosley, Pacquiao will beat him quite easily.

I tend to think he will be similar to how he was against Mosley, so in that case it will be easy work for Pacquiao.

Roach was saying how different sparring partners had said Margarito was the hardest puncher they'd faced, then suddenly different partners were saying he couldn't punch at all. Makes you wonder how long he'd gotten away with having concrete in his gloves.
I reckon he started using the illegal wraps after the Paul Williams fight, so he's been shot for a good few years now imo. Can't see him having much of a strength advantage with it being at a catchweight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.