The Boxing thread

McGregor will knock maywether out. Can't see any other outcome. He's got a lethal left, is rapid fast moving in and out of distance. Maywether won't be able to read his style because he mixes many different fighting stances within the same fight.
What's to say he won't do that tomorrow. How can maywether get within striking distance if he adopts a karate stance. I think he is being massively underestimated.
My money's on a knockout in first few rounds.

Just had a tenner on both boxers to be knocked out simultaneously- great odds at 250-1.

Can't wait to cash in.

Not sure who I dislike the most so everyone's a winner.

McGregor will knock maywether out. Can't see any other outcome. He's got a lethal left, is rapid fast moving in and out of distance. Maywether won't be able to read his style because he mixes many different fighting stances within the same fight.
What's to say he won't do that tomorrow. How can maywether get within striking distance if he adopts a karate stance. I think he is being massively underestimated.
My money's on a knockout in first few rounds.

A McGregor KO is the least likely outcome for me. I don't subscribe to the idea McGregor has one punch KO power for boxing. Granted he KO'ed Aldo but that was as he's rushing head on into Conor's shot. I think it's highly unlikely Floyd will fall for that.

I also think the idea of Mayweather going out to KO Conor early is just him hyping the fight, he'll be perfectly happy with a unanimous decision and riding off much richer and 50-0. Mayweather late stoppage or UD look most likely outcomes for me.

I think Conor will spend the first few rounds displaying his actual boxing skills, to demonstrate to the boxing community he can actually box, and isn't a "caveman" Mayweather takes a few rounds mapping his opponents style, before moving through the gears, this is where Conor will throw a spanner in the works, he is a chameleon of styles, boxing, karate, taekwondo, kick boxing capoeira, etc and can, and will mix up his stances and movement to intentionally try to confuse Mayweather.
I think the best result for all would be a points win for Mayweather, who retires unbeaten, and Conor gains some respect for his skills.
Personally, I'd like to see Conor knock Mayweather out, and gain some much needed respect for MMA

Mcagregor is overmatched and with someone who can actually box. Mayweather with toy with him a bit then knock him out in the later rounds...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.