The Boxing thread

Dont know why MTK bothered with qualifying fights they might has well just had Ohara vs Mckenna full stop thats the only result they wanted both have some beef with each other so makes for a good fight the french lad easily won that fight its that corrupt its embarrassing .

True "pick 'em" fight. Fury. On points. Tale of the tape is insightful - to me it shows Fury is very wary (rightfully) of Wilder's power and feels the need to have the extra weight as a counter to that power. Used to love staying up to watch/listen to these but time waits for no man so will get the result in the morning. I used to tape the fights off the radio and play them back on my Walkman. Listening to Tyson v Botha, Tyson (who'd been inactive) nailed it with an uppercut, cue the commentator "Rust never sleeps!". Great days.

Just watched the weigh in and they both look good and the weight on both is obviously part of the plan.

Someone is getting knocked out!

Deontay Wilder – 231lbs (16 stone 7)
Tyson Fury – 273lbs (19 stone 7)

Wilder 18½lbs heavier than the first fight.
Fury 16½lbs heavier than the first fight.

i was talking early about the fight plan of tyson and he is defo looking to win the fight early ? after the weigh in and the scales i can see nothing else and he needs to get wilder out fast

wilder coming in at that weight is a shocker for me and a puzzle ? is it a buff from there camp and because he looks ripped to me, maybe he's done more leg work and lower body and needs to stop tyson using his size on him ? but tyson is at the point that i think he can not go 12 rounds again with wilder and because all the work has been done to get wilder out early

my money is on wilder in 4 rounds, but it will not be a shock if tyson wins in the first 2 rounds ? also i have this feeling its going to be a dirty fight and maybe somebody will get kicked out of the ring by the ref or tyson cuts open up with a head shot and a no contest called by the ref ?? so i covered all my bets hahahaha

This is a genuine 50/50 fight and I’ll be honest. I’m struggling to pick a winner . I can make cases for both fighters and I’ve been swaying from one fighter to another every other day . But here it is fight night is here and this is my forecast . If Tyson goes in and tries to knock Wilder out then he will come unstuck early doors . Tyson fury is great boxer but not a fighter so he needs to box and be ring smart and will win . My other concern for Tyson is that his head has been turned by the bright lights of America and he is not ready for this whereas wilder wants this fight more than anything to show he is the best in the world .i think wilder will win but I won’t be shocked if fury wins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.