The Boxing thread

Paid 25 for this. Not that it’s either of these brawlers’ fault. But fuck me. That is utter crap

That’s what I dislike about boxing you just knew Campbell would get the nod despite clearly losing!

Boxing’s biggest issue for me is the obsession with the 0.

Hatton should have taken the defeat and learn from it. No one would have remembered it if he was 26-3 in 10 years time.

Rigged to fuck that. Boxing really needs to change how it works. Promoter getting the judges in and paying them etc, absolute bullshit.
Eddie knows full well that cambell Hatton will make him shit loads of money when fights in a full house in Manchester full of city fans who will go and watch him even though he is not a patch on his dad. He did the same with Lewis ritson in Newcastle who was bigged up to be this northeast superstar but turned out mid level buff if he still packed out Newcastle Arena . Boxing is rigged and you might see a bigger robbery later on .

Campbell Hatton won't sell Eddie a lot of tickets he ain't his dad.

It was a terrible decision could easily be a preview of the main event if Usyk can take a proper dig at heavyweight, really hope that's not the case and there's no dodgy decision for that fight... Feel sorry for Martinez but he probably knew he'd come here to lose but after a round thought who is this guy, probs thought fuck this I'll show him and proceeded to totally school Campbell Hatton.

Even Stevie Wonder knows who won this fight FFS... He needs to ignore shows like this for a couple years or he'll be hated he needs to just seriously work hardee than anyone in the gym to even be a European level fighter, personally doubt he's got it in him to be a domestic champion let alone that and I want to like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.