The Boxing thread

AJ is a far better boxer than Wilder, he's just not as good as Usyk(Usyk vs Wilder would be comical btw). AJ still has better feet, better ring IQ, better technique, better combinations, better punch variation and selection and he can finish far better than Fury can. He would hurt Wilder first IMO(better ring IQ and feet) and as soon as that happens Wilder is done for. Wilder has a punchers chance against any of the ring top 10 I will give him that but most of them are good enough to close the distance and catch Wilder on his suspect chin. Wilder was able to catch people on the way in against his semi-professional level of opponents(one of which still nearly knocked Wilder out in his first 10 fights... and people want to compare him to AJ lol) for 80% of his resume and against the journeymen he was fed for all but 2 of his title defence opponents(annoyed me that he used the "10 title defences" media line in the pressers). But I always suspected he would get found out against any of the true top 10 level boxers. Many of them would have finished Wilder off early(apart from a few of the names that shouldn't be there).

Biggest pile of shite in this thread lmao.

Fury has walked forward against a huge puncher again, felt his power, been down, got up and kept going forward

AJ wouldn’t go into range against a blown up Cruiser with ok KO percentage

you’ve either got a fighters heart or you haven’t and Fury’s is as big as anyone’s I’ve seen

pure fighter

AJ is a far better boxer than Wilder, he's just not as good as Usyk(Usyk vs Wilder would be comical btw). AJ still has better feet, better ring IQ, better technique, better combinations, better punch variation and selection and he can finish far better than Fury can. He would hurt Wilder first IMO(better ring IQ and feet) and as soon as that happens Wilder is done for. Wilder has a punchers chance against any of the ring top 10 I will give him that but most of them are good enough to close the distance and catch Wilder on his suspect chin. Wilder was able to catch people on the way in against his semi-professional level of opponents(one of which still nearly knocked Wilder out in his first 10 fights... and people want to compare him to AJ lol) for 80% of his resume and against the journeymen he was fed for all but 2 of his title defence opponents(annoyed me that he used the "10 title defences" media line in the pressers). But I always suspected he would get found out against any of the true top 10 level boxers. Many of them would have finished Wilder off early(apart from a few of the names that shouldn't be there).
Fury is a far better boxer than AJ, yet he's managed to put Fury on his arse. AJ would not get up if Wilder hit him.

I think it's all pointless discussion anyway as Wilder will never fight again.

Fury will beat them all anyway.

AJ is a far better boxer than Wilder, he's just not as good as Usyk(Usyk vs Wilder would be comical btw). AJ still has better feet, better ring IQ, better technique, better combinations, better punch variation and selection and he can finish far better than Fury can. He would hurt Wilder first IMO(better ring IQ and feet) and as soon as that happens Wilder is done for. Wilder has a punchers chance against any of the ring top 10 I will give him that but most of them are good enough to close the distance and catch Wilder on his suspect chin. Wilder was able to catch people on the way in against his semi-professional level of opponents(one of which still nearly knocked Wilder out in his first 10 fights... and people want to compare him to AJ...ycmiu) for 80% of his resume and against the journeymen he was fed for all but 2 of his title defence opponents(annoyed me that he used the "10 title defences" media line in the pressers). But I always suspected he would get found out against any of the true top 10 level boxers. Many of them would have finished Wilder off early(apart from a few of the names that shouldn't be there).

AJ would ask if he could fight Wilder from the other side of the ropes, he’d be terrified

Fury is a far better boxer than AJ, yet he's managed to put Fury on his arse. AJ would not get up if Wilder hit him.

I think it's all pointless discussion anyway as Wilder will never fight again.

Fury will beat them all anyway.

Exactly, AJ isn't good enough to not get hit he has been wobbled by Usyk and dropped by Ruiz, would get his head took off his shoulders by Wilder. And Wilder has more heart than AJ too now.

But them 2 fights against Fury must have done some damage to his brain has to be careful what he does next.

Exactly, AJ isn't good enough to not get hit he has been wobbled by Usyk and dropped by Ruiz, would get his head took off his shoulders by Wilder. And Wilder has more heart than AJ too now.

But them 2 fights against Fury must have done some damage to his brain has to be careful what he does next.

yeah he should fight again, broken man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.