The Boxing thread

Hes just staying relevant wanting people to talk about him whilst there is a big fight next week that he isnt involved in.

Typical rag.

Benn v eubank October 8th..tasty
I'm not overwhelmingly convinced on this one, as yet anyhow, tho i maybe proven wrong nearer the bout once the hype machine goes into full pelt, listening to both on radio earlier didn't really sell the idea.

Don't know if its the thought of the seniors basically trying to vicariously recreate the classic bouts of yesteryear through their littluns or the littluns themselves genuinely wanting to recreate or re-enact for nostalgia!?

Either way, one fight won't be the last of it!

We were all living in the moment when the seniors got it on n the organic pathways n taste for it leading up to all those events in that era still remains an hard act to follow.

...Kevin McEnroe Vs Leo Borg at Wimbledon anybody?

Only a week away and still no news on broadcast rights for Usyk v AJ for the US and Canada. Really hope Dazn will pick it up

just seen sky box office want £26.95 for this.are they taking the piss there is a cost of living crisis going on.for me if you have a full sports subscription it should be free

It will be on multiple platforms, there’s no exclusivity until after this fight for AJ, how that got pushed through I’ve no idea as AJ losing makes him less appealing than an audience with jimmy saville…

Adam Smith has been grinning from ear to ear as not only has match room had to pay a kick back to sky, Dazn fucked up on broadcaster rules from the Middle East!
Just to reinforce this from last month, Sky will probably break PPV numbers this weekend from projections, which if AJ loses, I’m leaning 60/40 Usyk, will see them maximise the original investment in Joshua without kickbacks; shrewd business? Absolutely not, Hearn has been bummed on this and didn’t definitively make the deal watertight, sky have a free hit and the Dazn execs must be screwing as the marketability for AJ evaporates with another loss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.