The Boxing thread

Jesus, give Boxxer credit for selling out the Arena for this shite.

The Yank looks like she’s never stepped foot in a boxing ring before.
They didn't, they were chucking tickets at anyone that'd have them!

Ticketsforgood were giving away 6 tickets per person as long as you paid the £3.95 booking fee up until Friday afternoon.

They didn't, they were chucking tickets at anyone that'd have them!

Ticketsforgood were giving away 6 tickets per person as long as you paid the £3.95 booking fee up until Friday afternoon.

Sounds like they’ve been studying Sheikh Mansour’s playbook.

But seriously, in hindsight, they did well to give them all away.

Fury dodging Joshua and Usyk to take this fight against Ngannou sums up the state of boxing in the last 5/10 years, nobody at the top of the current HW division is as game as they seem to think they are. Joshua is crying out for a huge fight now but has fallen victim to dragging out the potential fight with Fury or Wilder. Now you've got Fury going down the same path, everyone knows the fights that would get some excitement back in the sport and yet the greed from promoters and boxers stops the fans from getting what they want. I can see this Fury fight being more of an embarrassment then the Mayweather v McGregor one with Fury still being in his prime.

Errol spence Jr v Terence Crawford weigh in tonight at 11pm.

I’m looking forward to this banger tomorrow I’m edging towards Crawford hopefully a classic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.