The Boxing thread

Neither of the heavies look exactly cut do they? Chisora doesn't look any better or worse than usual. I just don't know enough about either of them to make a decent prediction on this one really.

Im going for chisora/judah , Just a mention about john murray & tacticts if your
a pressure fighter like murray theres no chance he can change his style & box
like he did has an amatuer the pro games totally different gravy.

I am going Chisora Juda too.

Chisora's has won all his fights with ease and is a better boxer.

Juda is better odds so more fun.

conormcfc said:
I'd also like to point out that it's waste of time for Zab to be training with Pernell Whitaker. Zab's too old to sort out his defensive frailties now, he should be focusing on his strong points. Dunno what he's doing hanging about with Panama Lewis either.

I take it you didn't see his last fight then. He boxed defensively for the majority of the fight and to great effect, before he delivered his trademark short left hand from a defensive pose to knock Mabuza out in the 7th. He's got skills and he has demonstrated that he is well capable of adapting some defensive subtleties into his armoury even at this stage of his career.

As for Panama Lewis being in his camp well I'm as mystified as you are about that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.