The brass band

Well.

A few observations.

Was it a brass band? Thought it was more like one if those Kids bands from CBeebies, or one of those mad looking Eurovison Song Contest Eastern European bands.

Who was the young Girl who was stood on the players podium when the trophy was presented? Even that part of the players presentation has been compromised to squeeze a fan in, or somebody who wins a competitoin. When in all honesty, only the players should be on the podium. It's their moment. It's another and the latest PL football fad.

That was a nice touch by the PL to throw a dozen PL big yellow balls into the crowd, with PL staff pitch side to throw the balls back into the crowd again.

There were so many people on the pitch, bar the coaching staff and players, that it was difficult to see the players and the trophy. I've never seen so many black suited security guards to guard the players. It was something you see when the President of America is in town. Ridiculous!

I miss the days when the title trophy was presented quickly, on the pitch, and the players and coaching staff walked around the pitch close to the fans, showing the fans the trophy, etc.

It's now too contrived, too chorehraphed, too stage manged, too orchestrated, and too plastic.

Last edited:
"too contrived,too stage managed, too orchestrated and too plastic" I agree, but what is this "too chorehraphed" that you speak of?

I blame the Sprinter train from Newquay to Par. And a few scoops. Hic! Should be in Penzance in an hour. :-) Not as hot as in Manchester, down here.

They were background noise while they set up the stage, wasn't even listening was talking to people round me

Who was the young Girl who was stood on the players podium when the trophy was presented? Even that part of the players presentation has been compromised to squeeze a fan in, or somebody who wins a competitoin. When in all honesty, only the players should be on the podium. It's their moment. It's another and the latest PL football fad.

Not the best example for you to have picked-out to have a moan about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.