The brass band

Some of his greatest hits are on the playlist for Jose and the swamp dwellers next week.
Barbarism begins at home
That joke isn’t funny anymore
I started something I couldn’t finish
I know it’s over
Panic
Please please please let me get what I want
What difference does it make
The boy with the thorn in his side
Finishing with: ‘Heaven knows I’m miserable now’.

We hate it when our friends become successful.

They were okay in City Square before the game. But having them playing a role in the post match stuff was taking it too far. For me anyway. Others will disagree Fair enough

I thought they were great, maybe lasted 5 mins too long, but that's a small gripe. Loved that they played some of the songs we've adapted to city songs.

Fuck me. Bluemoan in full voice today!

The sun is shining, its a bank holiday weekend, we're premier league champions AGAIN, with arguably the BEST manager in world football, playing some of the BEST football I've ever seen us play, with a team stuffed with young gifted players pointing to very BRIGHT future, and people are moaning about a fucking brass band??

FFS....
It's how we roll. The brass band are just taking the heat off the mini pitch invasion

I thought they were all right, but probably 5 minutes too long. Waiting for the presentation seemed like an age. At least they didn't play that "we are City and you're playing us all" video on the big screens.

Anyway, enough of the miserable fucking Victor Meldrew's on here. Not an overstatement to say the whole thing is quickly becoming into the Blue Moan Forum. If you want to moan more, my advice, go for a friggin pint and enjoy the sun.

The band were good in my opinion. Always difficult to fill the time whilst they get everything ready, could have picked many many worse things. Whilst I initially thought it was a little odd it was enjoyable and I didn't see anybody around me not enjoying them. Supposedly the wait was longer than anticipated partly because of the needless pitch invasion but also a random drugs test which explains things a little better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.