The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

The collecting of teddy bears is pretty benign. The insistence on having them all arranged in a particular fashion suggests some issues. Losing your shit when servants don't do that right, would seem to clearly illustrate how divorced from normal human reality he is.

It's what you get when you indulge a child from a very early age. He would have been told no at certain times but the scale of his childhood and the goldfish bowl made is all the more likely that he would turn out like that.

It's not uncommon that people with servants behave that way though, Charles leaves his clothes on the floor and has toothpaste squeezed on his toothbrush.

Paul Burrell claims Charles once asked him to retrieve a letter that had fallen in a bin beside his bureau desk whilst Charles was sitting beside it.

They don't like to get their hands dirty at all.

Quite literally in Charles case when he lost his shit with the leaking pen. To your point, it's a mystery to me when people express disappointment with any aspect of their behaviour when their upbringing, lives and entitlements are so bizarre and alien to modern human norms.

Last edited:
It's what you get when you indulge a child from a very early age. He would have been told no at certain times but the scale of his childhood and the goldfish bowl made is all the more likely that he would turn out like that.

It's not uncommon that people with servants behave that way though, Charles leaves his clothes on the floor and has toothpaste squeezed on his toothbrush.

Paul Burrell claims Charles once asked him to retrieve a letter that had fallen in a bin beside his bureau desk whilst Charles was sitting beside it.

No point in having a servant if they aren’t going to be servile…

No point in having a servant if they aren’t going to be servile…

You know we aren't talking about what is usually expected. The teddy bear thing is just the mark of a bully abusing his position.

There's having a servant and then degrading them.

Most working class people will have ancestors who had to work as domestic servants had to put up with their patronising masters taking the piss.

They aren't pets or paid slaves.

You know we aren't talking about what is usually expected. The teddy bear thing is just the mark of a bully abusing his position.

Most working class people will have ancestors who had to work as domestic servants had to put up with their patronising masters taking the piss.

Yes, I wasn’t actually being serious. Just ask Jefferson.

Next time I ask my missus to grab me something and she screams that’s she’s not my fucking servant I’m going to show her this thread and explain that she’s lucky she’s not a servant as I’d be asking her to do much much more.. :-)

Quite literally in Charles case when he lost his shit with the leaking pen. To your point, it's a mystery to me when people express disappointment with any aspect of their behaviour when their upbringing, lives and entitlements are so bizarre and alien to modern human norms.

Absolutely amazed that we’ve put up with this crap for so long. Don’t forget the Royal Family think they are in that position because God wills it! Mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.