The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

I don’t understand what the fuss is all about? The royals PR photoshopped a photo of her with her kids - so what? Don’t get why anyone cares; either to see the photo or the fact it was doctored. Am I missing something?

I don’t understand what the fuss is all about? The royals PR photoshopped a photo of her with her kids - so what? Don’t get why anyone cares; either to see the photo or the fact it was doctored. Am I missing something?

She’s not been seen in public for months.

She's not been seen in public for months since her operation.

A photo is then uploaded on mother's day, 'taken by Prince William in 2024' that has been severely doctored to the point that AP told all media to kill it, it wasn't just a little touch up.

Photoshop 'experts' have now said it looks like a few photos have been spliced together.

Then there are the rumours around the picture; the clothing they're wearing being linked to a day in November 2023, the royals were offered to publish an original photo from the shoot but declined etc...

I'm not buying the conspiracies but the reason why they've lied is intriguing me now. Something just doesn't add up.

A photo is then uploaded on mother's day, 'taken by Prince William in 2024' that has been severely doctored to the point that AP told all media to kill it, it wasn't just a little touch up.

Photoshop 'experts' have now said it looks like a few photos have been spliced together with the clothing they're wearing being linked to a day in November 2023. There are rumours that the royals were offered to publish an original photo from the shoot but declined.

They were trying to kill rumours by publishing a photo and it's just poured fuel onto the fire.

I'm not buying the conspiracies but the reason why they've lied is intriguing me now.

Chuck in a strange statement from Kate apologising for editing her family photo

Then a picture of her in backseat of car with wills staring at a wall and going to a public engagement but carrying out private duties.

Definitely doesn’t add up but genuinely hoping she’s fine and all this drama has been a complete waste of time.

Photoshop 'experts' have now said it looks like a few photos have been spliced together with the clothing they're wearing being linked to a day in November 2023. There are rumours that the royals were offered to publish an original photo from the shoot but declined.

I'm not buying the conspiracies but the reason why they've lied is intriguing me now.
I mean the 'taken by Prince William' was the least believable bit about this whole thing. The idea that this clearly-posed-by-a-professional-portrait-photographer shot was just some little snap William took and that Kate has a little Photoshop hobby. But then you wonder why they're not just blaming a rogue photographer.

Last edited:
Yeah. The fact that they couldn't hire a better photo editor than that. They're clearly strapped for cash nowadays. They need a bigger handout.

Yeah. The fact that they couldn't hire a better photo editor than that. They're clearly strapped for cash nowadays. They need a bigger handout.
I thought she said she did it ?
Must admit if she considers herself a keen photographer with expensive SLR's then she should be a bit embarrased letting that out like that.

Even if she didn't edit it then as a keen photographer how did she let (approve) that fake shit go out ?

And where is the fucking wedding ring ?

I know people say "why are people bothered, get a life" blah blah.. but it is all a bit fucking strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.