The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

She is either:
Quite ill
Had a breakdown
Shit at photoshop
cannot be arsed with public appearaces
or
Fuck all wrong with her and as usual the establishment are gaslighting the public to take attention away from the shitshow the country is in and some new government scandal on the rise.

Also it has brought out the best an worst conspiracy theorists and the anti-vax loons

She has seemingly had a medical issue that the firm wish to keep quiet. Sadly, they can’t have their cake and eat it, too. Tell the truth, because you are a well paid public servant who CHOSE this path.

You don’t get to live off the public purse and keep your privacy, especially when it clearly leads you to spread mis/disinformation.

Come clean. It’s the least you can do at this point.

You wanna be a Princess? Pay the toll!

I don’t understand what the fuss is all about? The royals PR photoshopped a photo of her with her kids - so what? Don’t get why anyone cares; either to see the photo or the fact it was doctored. Am I missing something?
I think you’re missing the fact that separate photos have been put together to make one photo to make it seem like everything is fine and dandy when it’s clearly not. That’s manipulation hence the kill notices from photo agencies.

Surely Wills and Kate must have hundreds of private family photos of Kate and the 3 kids?

Why couldn't they have just released one of them rather than going to the trouble of creating a heavily photoshopped picture and apparently using an image of Kate's head taken from the cover of Vogue magazine!

Didn't the British elect Boris Johnson?

The reason why Trump got elected and continues to be very popular over here because he appeals to the rural voters, who have felt disenfranchised by the ruling elite. Yes Trump may have undesirable traits as a person, but his core principles such as prioritizing America and putting American interests first, is what appeals to the voters. Is that something to be critical of? Absolutely not.
Jeez.
When Trump says “America first“, read “Trump first.”
But you know that, don’t you?

She has seemingly had a medical issue that the firm wish to keep quiet. Sadly, they can’t have their cake and eat it, too. Tell the truth, because you are a well paid public servant who CHOSE this path.

You don’t get to live off the public purse and keep your privacy, especially when it clearly leads you to spread mis/disinformation.

Come clean. It’s the least you can do at this point.

You wanna be a Princess? Pay the toll!
I think we're forgetting how pampered and cosseted these people are.

Assuming she has had a medical issue and operation it's probably the type of thing that any normal pleb would be back in work with the following week or risk a warning on their sick record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.