The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

An educated guess from her statement:
Likely that something was identified at the start and not confirmed as cancer.
Had the operation to remove it.
Subsequent tests show it was cancerous.
Waited until she'd recovered from the operation before any further treatment.

So it might be preventative in case there's something left.
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.

Sad news. Hopefully the chemo does its job and she's back to full health again soon.

I can't imagine the extra stress all the public speculation has caused for her at such an already horrible time. I'm currently waiting for some test results myself and although I'm hoping it's not cancer, even if it is at least I'll have some control about who knows what and when.

I guess everyone wanting to know your business is the price you pay for being in that family, but still - there's a lot of gossipmongers who should be ashamed of themselves right now.
Hope the results come back positive. I have gone through nearly every test imaginable over the last few years, along with everything that comes with them, and am happy to chat via PM if you ever need an ear.

After that video from Kate I hope that certain people will hang their heads in fucking shame

Having been at the Christie today with SWMBO who is 9 years down the road dealing with this horrendous disease I know exactly where Kate is coming from with her comments

I hope you'll be obeying her for years to come mate, very best of luck to her and your family.

Sure I speak for all of us on here when I say good luck with your results and have a long and happy life.
Thanks. Tumour removed last week, appointment to discuss it next week. Initial biopsy said it's a type that's benign but "sometimes appears alongside cancer" so they took the whole lump out. I'm still hoping that's the end of the situation.
Hope the results come back positive. I have gone through nearly every test imaginable over the last few years, along with everything that comes with them, and am happy to chat via PM if you ever need an ear.
Thank you so much. I hope you're well now?

You don't--there was false information provided to the public throughout based on Kate's statement. The entire affair was mishandled (I don't place much blame on her or William, to be honest, as they had more pressing issues to attend), which made things more difficult for her and her family. As I said even before this unfortunate confirmation, their advisers (and the RH more broadly) should be held to account for their incredibly poor handling of the situation, especially when it is compared to how Charles' cancer diagnosis and treatment was managed.
Thanks for the reply, Seb.

Cancers a ****, lets hope she gets better and doesn't suffer.

however how much distress must she have been in the last 2 weeks with the conspiracy shit because some royal adviser thought silence or denial would be best at first

Last edited:
Obviously best wishes to her and her family, hope that she gets the privacy she's asked for and deserves although we know that won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.