The British Monarchy

I wonder if we get some kind of tax rebate for this, considering the four most ‘senior royals’ aren’t cutting any ribbons for the foreseeable…

The late queen’s official engagements included her annual pilgrimage to the Epsom Derby. So I paid not only for my visit but also hers. Yippee.

I wonder if we get some kind of tax rebate for this, considering the four most ‘senior royals’ aren’t cutting any ribbons for the foreseeable…

These people who tally up the various Royal engagements and then type it out on their silly little Twitter accounts - they must lead such rich, interesting and fulfilling lives.

I’d love my life to be so rich and fulfilling that I had the time to come on a football forum and defend the royal family at every opportunity.
Bless. Keep at it and who knows, there might be a gong in it for you one day.

I’d love my life to be so rich and fulfilling that I had the time to come on a football forum and defend the royal family at every opportunity.
Bless. Keep at it and who knows, there might be a gong in it for you one day.
Or alternatively a life so rich and fulfilling that you follow me around the whole forum like a little lapdog, spending your days snipping at my heels.

Keep at it, there might be a doggy biscuit in it for you.

Just the two subjects where you continue to make a tit out of yourself, not the whole forum.

God save the king.

Woof!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.