The British Monarchy

Personally I couldn't give a shit about the Royals, though I wouldn't wish Ill on them.

That's exactly the sentiment everyone should have, but the flat earth conspiracy theorists would believe she died 4 years ago and is now living in Bootle under the pseudonym Paul McCartney.

Something’s definitely up. It’s all a bit weird. Pretty inconceivable she’s dead though. Small chance it’s pegging related, I guess, and they‘ve had a huge bust up. Moat likely to be something more serious medically than is being let on. As a mother, I hope she makes a full recovery from whatever ails her.

Impossible to tell with any certainty but I think she’s probably an ok sort, and fwiw, definitely more benign than her sister in law. Although the press they respectively get is a fucking disgrace. The fawning coverage Kate receives is wholly at odds with the racially motivated filth that’s printed about Meghan.

Something’s definitely up. It’s all a bit weird. Pretty inconceivable she’s dead though. Small chance it’s pegging related, I guess, and they‘ve had a huge bust up. Moat likely to be something more serious medically than is being let on. As a mother, I hope she makes a full recovery from whatever ails her.

Impossible to tell with any certainty but I think she’s probably an ok sort, and fwiw, definitely more benign than her sister in law. Although the press they respectively get is a fucking disgrace. The fawning coverage Kate receives is wholly at odds with the racially motivated filth that’s printed about Meghan.
You’re a mother? Who’d have thought it

Raoul Moat. Fucking lives up from beyond the grave.

Shes probably had the clutch slipping a bit and ended up with the gearbox being dropped. Big thing for a lady of her age and not great but its a common thing and Im sure she will be alright
Interesting, do you think they would have decoked the muffler while they were doing the clutch?

She needs to stay away from tunnels that is for sure.

At least Henry VIII had the not arsed attitude to off wives in public view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.