The British Monarchy

The un edited photo.
How do you know and what’s the difference?

One of the points raised was the lack of wedding ring(s) and Charlotte’s left hand, but I’ve no idea what’s true and what isn’t anymore with the quality of editing tools and the use of AI, deep fakes, and the like.

Over here, the Presidential election is reportedly already producing deep fakes, including “footage” of Biden saying things he didn’t say surfacing on the RWNJ social sites. Try putting that genie, and its resultant narratives, back in the lamp!!!

Heck, the Republican response to the SOTU speech last week included an old story of a woman in Mexico from the time of Bush’s presidency, but they “manipulated” it to supposedly reflect an “illegal” immigrant story about Biden’s border policy and issues!!!

So, in the grand scheme of things, a little photoshopping of a family pic isn’t a big deal, but when you’re living on the public purse, you might want to lead with a little openness, honest and transparency!

I'm not bothered at all. I just believe the idea of a royal family is antiquated and does not belong in the 21st century.
Fair enough, you would have a minority view over here.

For me, I don't think it really matters to the ordinary person in the UK. You are either ruled by rich hereditary people or rich, politically motivated, power hungry people. The deciding factor for me is the history of the monarchy, I find it very interesting, and I wouldn't want to be a part of bringing it to an end.

And also, the "right to bear arms" is pretty antiquated too and doesn't belong in the 21st century, all countries have these anomalies, but I doubt that will be changing soon.

One of the points raised was the lack of wedding ring(s) and Charlotte’s left hand, but I’ve no idea what’s true and what isn’t anymore with the quality of editing tools and the use of AI, deep fakes, and the like.

Over here, the Presidential election is reportedly already producing deep fakes, including “footage” of Biden saying things he didn’t say surfacing on the RWNJ social sites. Try putting that genie, and its resultant narratives, back in the lamp!!!

Heck, the Republican response to the SOTU speech last week included an old story of a woman in Mexico from the time of Bush’s presidency, but they “manipulated” it to supposedly reflect an “illegal” immigrant story about Biden’s border policy and issues!!!

So, in the grand scheme of things, a little photoshopping of a family pic isn’t a big deal, but when you’re living on the public purse, you might want to lead with a little openness, honest and transparency!

Whoever released that picture is in a lot of bother, unless it was William or Kate themselves. It was a silly mistake to make.

Whoever released that picture is in a lot of bother, unless it was William or Kate themselves. It was a silly mistake to make.
Kate apparently publicly apologized already.

He took it, she edited it. That’s todays story.

Meanwhile, wtf has been wrong with her? Is it so bad to say she had a hysterectomy (or whatever) and needed some time to recuperate or is it that she’s getting about 5 times as long to recover as your average NHS patient and private industry worker?!

Kate apparently publicly apologized already.

He took it, she edited it. That’s todays story.

Meanwhile, wtf has been wrong with her? Is it so bad to say she had a hysterectomy (or whatever) and needed some time to recuperate or is it that she’s getting about 5 times as long to recover as your average NHS patient and private industry worker?!

We just don't know, for all we know she could be very poorly. Only time will tell mate.

Look again, closely.

I’m sure a lot of the conspiracy stuff about the Royal Family/Kate Middleton is nonsense, but they’ve certainly done themselves no favours with that heavily photoshopped image they put out earlier. Talk about fanning the flames!

The photo sellers are certainly bullshitting that they don't deal in manipulated images. Do people really believe that no pictures whatsoever in the media are photoshopped or changed in some form or another?

The only difference this time is the pictures were changed before they arrived at the seller and the changes are too obvious to ignore.

This is just a non-story created by the people whose job is to sell non-stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.