The British Monarchy

It truly baffles me with all the hardships British people are going through such as cost of living crisis and the economy in recession, this is the number 1 thing British people currently care about. A royal family that wouldn't shake hands with somebody from the public without a glove because they disdain having physical contact with the public.

Should we always blame richer people when times are a bit tough? It's a minority of people that don't care about our tradition of having a royal family, dissecting the life of a woman in a photo is keeping everyone busy it seems.

The most likely scenario is that their photoshop expert isn’t very good and signed off on an image that the public can see has been doctored.

It could be for any of the conspiratorial reasons, or it could just be that they thought the image looked better after they’d altered it.

We may never know.

It was actually a picture of Mangala.

Should we always blame richer people when times are a bit tough? It's a minority of people that don't care about our tradition of having a royal family, dissecting the life of a woman in a photo is keeping everyone busy it seems.
I personally think the royal family should've ended with the Queen's death. The Queen was a symbol of pride for the British and a commendable character and the best way to honor her death would've been to end the royal family with her the final monarch. Now can the same thing be said about the descendants of the Queen? Absolutely not.

The facade of a royal family only works if the members are committed to embodying the moral values and responsibilities associated with their status. If the King is no longer somebody that my children or grandchildren can look up to, then all the whole thing comes crumbling down.

I personally think the royal family should've ended with the Queen's death. The Queen was a symbol of pride for the British and a commendable character and the best way to honor her death would've been to end the royal family with her the final monarch. Now can the same thing be said about the descendants of the Queen? Absolutely not.

The facade of a royal family only works if the members are committed to embodying the moral values and responsibilities associated with their status. If the King is no longer somebody that my children or grandchildren can look up to, then all the whole thing comes crumbling down.

We have had good kings and bad kings and the same can be said for queens, however we have always had a vocal minority of whingers who want rid.

It isn't happening.

It does take all kinds of idiots, correct.

But, here's the key distinction, they still choose. Democratic process is constitutionally enshrined.
unless your name is Trump or you're a Trump supporter? Again, you're reinforcing my point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.